Nepal being a landlocked country sandwiched between the two giants of world: China from the north and India from east, west, and south, is accessible only by two ways i.e. by air and land. The entry and exit points to Nepal has been set up in following places which remains opened for 24 hours.
1. Immigration Office, Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu.
2. Immigration Office, Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal).
3. Immigration Office, Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal).
4. Immigration Office, Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border).
5. Immigration Office, Belahia, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal).
6. Immigration Office, Jamunaha, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal).
7. Immigration Office, Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal).
8. Immigration Office, Gadda Chauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal).
However, The entry or departure from the places unmentioned above reflects the act of violation of Immigration Act and Regulation and is subject to legal prosecution. In case of any doubt, please feel comfortable to contact us. So, Blaze Mountain Adventure will be pleasured to assist you on the matter.
Call us at
0977-1-4422505, 4415531, 4414309 0977-9851022768, 9804109943
Mail us at